Friday, October 17, 2008

Secret Secret

It is coming to the time of year when the knitting is dedicated to Christmas gifts. Which presents somewhat of a dilemna. I am still debating whether or not I will post on the gifts I am making or just keep things pretty vague. You know, blurred or up close pictures that are not recognizable. But what fun is that?

This is my knitting blog after all. And I am not a big fan of knitting blogs with no pictures. Even if you are an excellent writer, I still want to see what you're making!

I will be making things for the craft fair of November 15th so I could post those items. Which reminds me, I should probably start on some stuff.

I'm sure I'll decide eventually but here are some pictures from Laramie's surrounding areas for your enjoyment.




These were take at Vedawoo...just outside of town. A windy but beautiful day.


I call this one Knitting with Boulder, also at Vedawoo.

No comments: