Saturday, October 11, 2008

A knitting break...I mean a blogging break

As I sit studying the therapeutic implications for the rural/urban family, I can't help but thinking: I would much rather be knitting. So, instead, I will practice my typing skills by writing about knitting.

This is my break. It will be limited to about 10 minutes. Then I must finish that outline...or at least 1/2 of it. Or maybe it's good enough right now? Just turn it in?


As I ponder that...think about this:


I finished the baseball tee! Well, actually I finished it a few weeks ago but since today is the day it will be given to the owner's mother, I thought I should post it.


The pieces...


I messed up on that seam but no one will notice except for me, right?


I love these buttons! I know it's a "baseball tee" but the parents of this one are much bigger football fans...so I had to let go of my own bias and use what they would like.


The finished product:

No comments: