Monday, February 28, 2011

The Knitting Bug

Just when I thought my knitting slump had over taken me...BAM! I get bit by the bug and finish two sweaters (and start a third!). Both were started over (a collective) three years ago. Both are Norah Gaughan designs. Both were knit with great yarn. Both make me very happy!


The first: Loppem

Not the best pictures but it was getting dark and I wanted to get my ravelry page updated :) This sweater REALLY makes me excited for REAL spring weather!


The Second: Surface

I used a different and much easier lace pattern for the collar and cuffs but the effect is similar to the original pattern. This was knit with some great discontinued yarn that my sister and brother-in-law gave me for a Christmas present about 4 years ago. It worked beautifully for this pattern.

Now, on to the next...

1 comment:

Nate and Michelle said...

That sweater turned out great... glad the yarn worked for you!