Thursday, December 31, 2009

One more before Midnight

I have to squeeze one in before the end of the year. i've been meaning to post for days but haven't taken pictures of my recently finished products. yes, there are new products. many, really.

where I've been...the summer was a blur of morning sickness and a new job. not at all fun. i lost my knitting mojo until about october when a new niece would be born. finishing something for my new little niece jump started my knitting senses and i realized i only had a few months to knit for my own child.

so now that i've settled into pregnancy and am not feeling horrible everyday i've been working away on clothes for the lil' one. pictures to follow.

HAPPY NEW YEAR...for me it truly will be a NEW year...

1 comment:

ProudMom said...

Good to "see" you. Can't wait to see your pictures! :)