Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Other than Baby Stuff...

I have found some time to knit other things, not much time, but some time. For example, this basic seed stitch scarf was cast-on the week we brought little mr. home. That was almost 11 weeks ago. This could be because I'm swamped with newborn stuff or maybe I just hate knitting scarves.

Mostly, I think, I hate knitting scarves. Even though this yarn is awesome and even though I love wearing scarves, they are just so boring to knit. At this rate I should be done with this scarf when the first snow starts to fly next winter. Just in time!

I also started a project I've been excited about for awhile. It is a Norah Gaughan design from this pattern booklet. I really love the look of this sweater and was hoping it would be done for spring time wear but as you can see, it may be next spring before I actually try this one on!



I'm not the best at adjusting patterns, and I've heard from other ravelers that this sweater has some issues so we'll see how this turns out. I've already screwed up the first cable and I'm not big on ripping out projects either so...onward.









No comments: