Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring...At Least in My House

Spring Break has come and gone, graduation is looming, jobs are being lost and found, my final defense is in 3 weeks! its cold again, and my favorite tv show of all time is bitter sweetly finished.

but...

my house (its really an apartment) is an amazing place to be. i love waking up here and getting ready to face some of those aforementioned things knowing that I will be able to return to its comfort later in the day.

this arrived on the first day of spring. hard to believe something so huge and beautiful came from such a small space.


on the knitting front; another anouk for a very special little girl.


2 comments:

Nate and Michelle said...

That is going to be so cute! Is that for Alissa? I hope so... she's so cute and a little dress or anouck?? will be so cute.
You and your TV show... still need to watch it...
the flower is pretty... and your apartment is like a mini jungle. :) Good luck on your last few weeks of masters stuff. I am thinking about beginning mine in the fall. We'll see!

ProudMom said...

I want to know more about the lost and found jobs....and I love the anouk....is that right? SO cute!